We are happy to announce that we’ve launched a new website for Odigos, our open-source platform that simplifies OpenTelemetry complexity and instantly generates distributed traces. The new website features a more modern design, improved navigation, and a focus on Odigos's observability capabilities.
Our new website includes notable features with an enhanced focus on Distributed Tracing and features the benefits of using Odigos, such as:
- Simplified OpenTelemetry integration: Odigos makes it easy to integrate OpenTelemetry into any application, without the need for code changes.
- Distributed tracing across all applications: Odigos can generate distributed tracing across all of your applications, even if they are written in different languages or use different technologies.
- Open-source: Odigos is developed together with the community and parts of Odigos are contributed to OpenTelemetry and eBPF.
We also includes a number of other features, such as:
- Improved navigation: Easier navigation, with clear menus and a logical structure.
- Blog content: New articles and blog posts that provide more information about Odigos and its features.
- Updated case studies: Updated case studies that show how Odigos is being used by real-world customers to improve their observability.
Overall, we tried to make the website more modern, informative, and focused on Odigos's observability capabilities.
If you are interested in learning more about how Odigos can help you improve your observability, please check out our new website or contact us on our slack channel.